We are looking for experienced Security Architect to participate in various IT/ICS segregation projects.
- Responsible for adopting cyber security technologies, infrastructure and applications to meet the organizations requirements
- Leads the planning, design, and engineering of enterprise-level security infrastructure and platforms
- Program architect for company security and infrastructure program
- Participate in developing and maintaining IT infrastructure and cyber security strategy and associated roadmap; monitoring security environment, identifying gaps, evaluating and implementing enhancements
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates
- Participate in cyber security standards, policies and procedures preparation
- Maintain design documents of systems in production
- Security vendor management
- CISA, CISSP, CISM or equivalent
- Project management methodology experience
- Security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies – Designing and implementing security solutions. This includes continuous monitoring and making improvements to those solutions, working with an information security team
- ISO27001 – specifications for a framework of policies and procedures that include all legal, physical and technical controls involved in an organization’s risk management
- Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT)
- IT Infrastructure Design (Datacenter, OS, Storage, Network, etc.)
- Ability to manage Business Requirements
- Fluency in English
- Strategic planning
- Client oriented attitude
Nice to have
- Cloud or ICS/OT experience
What we offer
- Permanent contract with trial period of 3 months
- Attractive salary
- Career development and technical training, certification (individual support)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Regular feedback and support from the team lead
Home office / Székesfehérvár
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.
The knowledge of our staff is our greatest asset, as it ensures the high quality of our services. What could be more important than motivating and developing your colleagues in the long term! We have been Investors in People certified since 2007, and in 2016 we were awarded the title of “Hungary’s Most Outstanding Company” in the category “Organisational and Individual Skills Development”.
Where could you meet us?
Piac&Profit ● Pannon Egyetem ● Óbudai Egyetem ● Hétpecsét Egyesület ● IIP – Magyarország legkiválóbb vállalatai ● Variációk1témára ● ISACA Budapest Chapter ● Metropolitan Egyetem ● Tímár László esettanulmányi verseny ● Hungarian Service and Outsourcing Association tagság ● AmCham