Modern Device Project Engineer
We are looking for a Project Engineer who will be the new member of a team which is responsible for ongoing and upcoming Modern Device move projects.
- Participate in Modern Device move project
- Run Proof of Concepts
- Create and maintain design documents
- Implement according to designs
- Test solutions according to designs
- Coordinate changes
- Troubleshooting of new solutions
- Handover to BAU
- 2-3 years experience with Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune/AutoPilot)
- Microsoft technologies like Microsoft 365(Windows 1x), Azure Active Directory, Conditional access, Microsoft Defender
- Cloud services
- MacOS, iOS and Android
- End user devices: PC, mobile, tablet, VDI
- Ability to work independently
- “Security mindset”
- “Hands-on” experience
- Operation of devices
- General infrastructure knowledge and their interdependencies
- Good communication skills in English both in oral and written form
- ITIL process knowledge
Nice to have
- Special devices: mobile scanners, Hololens
- Print/scan solutions
- Create dashboards in PowerBI
- Remote assistance tools
What we offer
- Permanent contract with trial period of 3 months
- Attractive salary
- Career development and technical training, certification (individual support)
- Regular feedback and support from the team lead
- Home office (only one day a month on-site in Székesfehérvár)
Home office / Székesfehérvár
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.
The knowledge of our staff is our greatest asset, as it ensures the high quality of our services. What could be more important than motivating and developing your colleagues in the long term! We have been Investors in People certified since 2007, and in 2016 we were awarded the title of “Hungary’s Most Outstanding Company” in the category “Organisational and Individual Skills Development”.
Where could you meet us?
Piac&Profit ● Pannon Egyetem ● Óbudai Egyetem ● Hétpecsét Egyesület ● IIP – Magyarország legkiválóbb vállalatai ● Variációk1témára ● ISACA Budapest Chapter ● Metropolitan Egyetem ● Tímár László esettanulmányi verseny ● Hungarian Service and Outsourcing Association tagság ● AmCham