IT Application Packaging Specialist
We are looking for an IT Application Packaging Specialist who will be part of a team which provides application packaging and deployment services across all Windows desktops managed globally in EST time-zone.
- To develop, test and maintain software packages for distribution to user desktops, troubleshooting and resolving issues as they arise.
- To maintain effective local documentation including standard operating procedures, best practices, and methodologies for application packaging and OS deployment.
- Contribute to the development of the End User Computing infrastructure, particularly relating to applications and image deployment, assisting with the development of technical methodologies, best practice, policies, procedures and associated documentation.
- Liaise with various software suppliers to help develop the service and manage and co-ordinate consultants and contractors working in your area.
- Must have basic understanding of the Windows OS.
- Must have at least 1 year of scripting (VBScript, PowerShell, etc.) experience and experience with a Windows application packaging tool (InstallShield, NSIS, etc.).
- Good to have 2 or more years of specific experience in PowerShell, NSIS, and strong familiarity with Windows 10/11.
Nice to have
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Organized and self-motivated with an ability to prioritize and manage demanding workload.
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- Financial support of trainings, exams, certifications
- Professional development and career development opportunities
- Team building programs
- Home office
Home office / Budapest XIII.
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.
The knowledge of our staff is our greatest asset, as it ensures the high quality of our services. What could be more important than motivating and developing your colleagues in the long term! We have been Investors in People certified since 2007, and in 2016 we were awarded the title of “Hungary’s Most Outstanding Company” in the category “Organisational and Individual Skills Development”.
Where could you meet us?
Piac&Profit ● Pannon Egyetem ● Óbudai Egyetem ● Hétpecsét Egyesület ● IIP – Magyarország legkiválóbb vállalatai ● Variációk1témára ● ISACA Budapest Chapter ● Metropolitan Egyetem ● Tímár László esettanulmányi verseny ● Hungarian Service and Outsourcing Association tagság ● AmCham