Sr Enterprise Application Engineer (Mac)
We are looking for applicants join our Enterprise Application team.
The team is responsible for the support & delivery of the company’s global Mac product and additional related and integrated products and services like JamfPro.
- macOS and Jamf Pro requirements gathering/assessment from Customer
Design, Implementation and Administration of large complex Mac Services Infrastructure using Jamf Pro as well on premise server maintenance activities
- Create and update certificates and packages within JAMF Software Server PROD and DEV
- Manage and keeping third – party applications up to date on the backend
- Maintain server updates and address any security vulnerabilities.
- Manage Linux based servers hosted in VMware
- Utilize Bash/Python scripting for JAMF bundle package creation and deployment
- Test, install and update the MAC macOS operating system including proprietary applications, security patches, updates, application drivers and system security tools
- Create and manage technical system procedure documentation and ensure it is updated and current
- Provide technical solutions and coordination for exceptions and issues as they arise.
- Ability to understand and analyze issues and uses judgment to make decisions.
- Responsible for testing all the test cases as per Test Cases document.
- End User Devices Security – Manage security elements on each user and updating Antivirus definitions, setting local machine policies, scanning machines for vulnerabilities
Must to have
- Experience managing Apple devices using a Mobile Device Management system, such as JAMF.
- Strong knowledge in Operating systems – macOS (Catalina) and greater
- Strong knowledge on Jamf Pro, DEP, VPP and Enterprise Connect implementation
- Strong troubleshooting skills on device provisioning via DEP, application deployments (mandatory and self-service portal),
- Understanding of Active Directory, Storage and Networking.
- Strong communication /Presentation Skills
Nice to have
- Secure coding techniques and IT security principals in general
- Expert familiarity with multiple programming languages and secure coding practices
- Apple MDM device management (Jamf, WorkspaceOne, Kandji)
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- Financial support of trainings, exams, certifications
- Professional development and career development opportunities
- Team building programs
- Home office
Planned starting time and job location
Budapest XIII./ home office
Küldd be jelentkezésedet most!
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.
Where could you meet us?
Piac&Profit ● Pannon Egyetem ● Óbudai Egyetem ● Hétpecsét Egyesület ● IIP – Magyarország legkiválóbb vállalatai ● Variációk1témára ● ISACA Budapest Chapter ● Metropolitan Egyetem ● Tímár László esettanulmányi verseny ● Hungarian Service and Outsourcing Association tagság ● AmCham