SAP Process Consultant
- Be responsible for the operation of SAP processes (SD, MM, FI/CO, PP) as a member of an international team
- Provide guidance to the colleagues
- Collect ad hoc user requirements (developments, queries), support for their implementation
- Monitor the performance, effectiveness and efficiency of the specific core business processes
- Partner closely with IT and business functions to develop processes and prioritize improvements
- 1-3 years of experience in SAP process consulting, implementation, and support of at least one of the following modules: SD, MM, FI/CO, PP
- High level of independence and capability to manage stakeholders and team
- Strong customer orientation, managing skills and time management
- Intercultural awareness and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem resolution skills as well as organizational talent
- English at least on B2 level
- Good communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- ServiceNow knowledge
- Own car and driving license classes B
- Knowledge of ABAP programming
What we offer
- Wide range of technologies assures to gain experience
- International working environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Financial support of trainings, exams, certifications
- Attractive salary
- Home office (2-3 days a week)
Home office / Veresegyház
Küldd be jelentkezésedet most!
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.
The knowledge of our staff is our greatest asset, as it ensures the high quality of our services. What could be more important than motivating and developing your colleagues in the long term! We have been Investors in People certified since 2007, and in 2016 we were awarded the title of “Hungary’s Most Outstanding Company” in the category “Organisational and Individual Skills Development”.
Where could you meet us?
Piac&Profit ● Pannon Egyetem ● Óbudai Egyetem ● Hétpecsét Egyesület ● IIP – Magyarország legkiválóbb vállalatai ● Variációk1témára ● ISACA Budapest Chapter ● Metropolitan Egyetem ● Tímár László esettanulmányi verseny ● Hungarian Service and Outsourcing Association tagság ● AmCham