Quality Technical Application Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Technical Application Specialist who will be the solution expert of a home-grown quality management application.
Considered as the “go-to” person for local key users when issues occur with the application or when detailed setup/solution design questions are to be addressed.
- Within the change control process accountable for the creation of the Functional Design Documentation and design the detailed solution and execute test scenarios/scripts to validate the solution.
- Considered as 2nd level support to the local key users, resolving issues in functional questions, setup/configuration, integration, and local test software (ZwickRoell testXpert).
- Acts as liaison with the live businesses to engage with solution proposals and ensure leveraging best practices.
- Collaborates tightly with the Functional Specialists and/or Solution Architects of integrated systems (ERP and MES) to ensure global template consistency and solution fits across locations.
- Supports multiple projects and BAU activities.
- Full lifecycle Quality experience with specific understanding of quality processes and operations
- 5+ years of experience working with Quality management application or variant in a hands-on environment
- Experience in operational support of applications in a manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience with application setup/configuration
- Experience defining business requirements, writing functional design documentation
- Experience integrating Quality management application(s) with different MES/ERP systems, as well as working with integration tools is preferred
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- Expert in depth understanding of business functions. Specific knowledge of at least one of the following modules: Manufacturing (shopfloor) or Product Quality Assurance or Tensile Testing
- Expert knowledge on any quality management or MES application
- Technical understanding of application integrations
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Experience with working in remote, multi-culture teams
What we offer
- Attractive salary and benefit package (cafeteria, year-end bonus, 13th month pay)
- Financial support of trainings, exams, certifications
- Professional development
- Supportive work environment
- Cohesive community
- Mostly home office (4/5 days)
Home office / Székesfehérvár / Budapest
Küldd be jelentkezésedet most!
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.
The knowledge of our staff is our greatest asset, as it ensures the high quality of our services. What could be more important than motivating and developing your colleagues in the long term! We have been Investors in People certified since 2007, and in 2016 we were awarded the title of “Hungary’s Most Outstanding Company” in the category “Organisational and Individual Skills Development”.
Where could you meet us?
Piac&Profit ● Pannon Egyetem ● Óbudai Egyetem ● Hétpecsét Egyesület ● IIP – Magyarország legkiválóbb vállalatai ● Variációk1témára ● ISACA Budapest Chapter ● Metropolitan Egyetem ● Tímár László esettanulmányi verseny ● Hungarian Service and Outsourcing Association tagság ● AmCham