Network Security Engineer
Our multinational client is going to split into more independent, separately-run companies (all remain among Fortune 500) in the next few years. This requires the transformation of the whole global IT network. To the execution of this project, we are looking for experienced Network Security Engineers.
The role is responsible for the network segmentation of each division which allows the segregation of the IT systems and solutions.
- Take part in the network transformation project according to the company’s network segmentation strategy
- Take part in the design and implementation of the new backbone (design – according to the company standards, implementation – along the change management processes)
- Take part in the network segmentation actively
- Support the segregation of the IT systems from network security side
- Decommission of the unused and already replaced systems and solutions
- Participate in the daily network operation
- Experience of designing Security solutions in enterprise environments
- Security expertise in firewalls, IPS/IDS (CISSP) highly desirable
- Experience with Palo Alto Networks (Panorama, Strata, App ID, User ID) FW implementation, and or other Firewall technologies
- Experience with Security in the Cloud and SDN/NFV space
- Experience with VPN technologies (Remote Users, Site 2 Site)
- Experience with Cisco ASAs and Cisco Defense Orchestrator
- Working knowledge of Identity Management and Two-factor authentication
- Working knowledge of NAC for visibility and enforcement
- Functional knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Azure Clouds is appreciated
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages, Python preferred
Nice to have:
- Hands on experience with Splunk
- Automation skills is a big plus
What we offer
- An international, dynamic environment
- Continuous learning & development opportunity
- Inspiring benefit package
- Team building programs
- Flexible working hours, home office
Planned starting time and job location
Home office / Budapest XIII.
Küldd be jelentkezésedet most!
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.
Where could you meet us?
Piac&Profit ● Pannon Egyetem ● Óbudai Egyetem ● Hétpecsét Egyesület ● IIP – Magyarország legkiválóbb vállalatai ● Variációk1témára ● ISACA Budapest Chapter ● Metropolitan Egyetem ● Tímár László esettanulmányi verseny ● Hungarian Service and Outsourcing Association tagság ● AmCham