What shoud you know about us?
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.
The expertise of our employees is our greatest asset, as we ensure the high quality of our services. What could be more important than motivating and constantly developing colleagues in the long run? Since 2016 we have the qualification of “Investors in People” in Gold level, and in the same year we got the title "Hungary's Best Company" in the category of Organizational and Individual Skills Development.
We think in the long run, we strive for an attractive career and provide a good work environment for both our clients and our staff at our central office.
Join to our team as a Network Engineer!
To provide a higher level of service to our business partners, we are looking for experienced, reliable L2 and L3 Network Engineer applicants. Candidates will work in a global team that is part of a huge company, which is one of the six energy giants of the world.
- Managing network engineering projects worldwide
- Configuring CISCO switches and routers
- Taking part in network designing projects
- Managing network issues
What we offer:
- International working environment
- Different training opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Lot of coffee 🙂
- 5+ Years Network Engineer Experience
- Hands-on experience with Cisco Firewalls
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting Cisco routers
- Must have a good working knowledge of LAN protocols; WAN interfaces and protocols including Ethernet, MPLS, IPSec VPN
- A thorough knowledge of Palo Alto, F5
- Familiar with Cisco wireless access points and bridges
- Experience with F5 BigIP and LTM application switches, Checkpoint VPN-1 firewalls, Cisco PIX and ASA firewalls and Juniper ScreenOS based firewalls, Cisco Viptela
- CCNP/CCDP certificate
- ITIL Foundation certificate
Budapest, 13th district
Planned start time