What shoud you know about us?
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.
The expertise of our employees is our greatest asset, as we ensure the high quality of our services. What could be more important than motivating and constantly developing colleagues in the long run? Since 2016 we have the qualification of “Investors in People” in Gold level, and in the same year we got the title "Hungary's Best Company" in the category of Organizational and Individual Skills Development.
We think in the long run, we strive for an attractive career and provide a good work environment for both our clients and our staff at our central office.
Join to our team as a L3/L4 Network Engineer!
We are looking for experienced, reliable Senior Network Engineer applicants to focus on acquisition and divestiture projects. Your responsibility will be to design network solutions. You will need to tailor designs to meet individual business needs, and post support project related issues throughout the transition to network operations.
- Provide engineering design and support of our Cisco TCP/IP network environment
- Lead, manage, and participate in
- SD WAN migration projects
- Implementation of TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, and other networking projects
- Remote configuration of Cisco switches and routers
- Provide effective engineering by demonstrating ownership and accountability for all assigned tasks and projects
- Partner with infrastructure leaders, and third-party service providers in the conception, evaluation, piloting, engineering, and operational delivery of solutions for the organization
- Managing on-site network issues
- Support project related issues throughout the transition to network operations
What we offer:
- International working environment
- Different training opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Lot of coffee 🙂
- 5+ years of experience in L3 Network Engineer role
- CCNP certification or equivalent knowledge
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting in an enterprise environment with Cisco routers and switches
- Cisco ISE, ASA, Viptela experience
- Extensive Palo Alto firewall knowledge is an advantage
- IPSec tunnel experience
- Fluent English is a must (verbal, written)
- Experience with ITIL change management processes
- Voice over IP knowledge and experience
- Z-Scaler ZPA experience
- Experience deploying and supporting cloud based PBX’s (RingCentral, 8x8, Teams Telephony, Skype for Business)
- VRF knowledge and experience
Budapest / Remote
Planned start time