What shoud you know about us?
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.
The expertise of our employees is our greatest asset, as we ensure the high quality of our services. What could be more important than motivating and constantly developing colleagues in the long run? Since 2016 we have the qualification of “Investors in People” in Gold level, and in the same year we got the title "Hungary's Best Company" in the category of Organizational and Individual Skills Development.
We think in the long run, we strive for an attractive career and provide a good work environment for both our clients and our staff at our central office.
Join to our team as an L2 /L3 Cloud Operations Engineer!
We are looking for talented, passionate, and resourceful L2/L3 cloud operations engineers to join one of our partners interested in medical solutions. Candidates will work in a team that is focused on support, availability, and uptime of the cloud infrastructure. The ideal candidates shall provide operational support. The team will share shifts for sites worldwide and to ensure advanced troubleshooting and overall stability.
- Work actively with technology teams to analyze and resolve infrastructure issues
- Identify defects, discrepancies, and trends by ways of troubleshooting
- Manage incidents, identify alerts, and solve them in SLA
- Improve infrastructure stability and performance
- Challenge existing infrastructure setup, processing and suggest different ways to solve problem or improve stability
- Build and improve run books to minimize operational errors and gain efficiency
- Develop reports that provide trending statistics to track and manage Infrastructure health and support service performance
What we offer:
- International working environment
- Different training opportunities
- Professional development and career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Lot of coffee 😊
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Operations / Helpdesk in cloud services (AWS/Azure)
- Networking experience (routing, Firewall management, troubleshooting)
- Operating experience & L2 troubleshooting capability on Windows (2008, 2012) and/or Linux (CentOS, RedHat)
- Solid knowledge and extensive hands-on experience working with System Center Configuration Management and related tools
- Understanding on ITIL services management framework & methodology (Incident, Change, CMDB/CMS, SLA, Availability, Capacity)
- Ability to write structured technical & process document
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Allegro, Openlink and callroom applications
- Embedded database code (stored procedures, triggers, etc.)
Planned start time