We are looking for a motivated engineer to work for our multinational client. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing Identity- and Access Management (IAM) infrastructure operations in a globally distributed team.
- Analyse and resolve complex authentication, integration, and automation issues
- Ensure stable global operations of the enterprise domain with a high degree of automation (DevOps)
- Discover unused possibilities in the on-prem AD to improve service level
- Take part in the migration of the existing AD infrastructure to Azure
Must to have
- At least 3 years of technical working experience with Microsoft Infrastructure operations
- Experience with scripting and automation (DevOps)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure as identity provider (Azure AD) and synchronization of user catalogues
- Experience with Windows Server 20XX and Active Directory Domain Services
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight
- Motivated, forward learning and willing to learn
- Ability to work in a global team setup and to cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
What we offer
- Attractive salary and benefit package (cafeteria, year-end bonus, 13th month pay)
- Financial support of trainings, exams, certifications
- Professional development
- Supportive work environment
- Cohesive community
- Mostly home office (4/5 days)
Planned starting time and job location
Home office / Székesfehérvár
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.