We are looking for motivated engineers to work for our multinational client. The candidates will be responsible for maintaining and developing Identity- and Access Management (IAM) infrastructure operations in a globally distributed team.
Duties of the team include
- Analyse and resolve authentication and integration issues
- Support the implementation and maintenance of IAM controls and toolsets
- Ensure stable global operations of the enterprise domain with a high degree of automation (DevOps)
- Ensure documented and stable operations and maintenance of the IAM and office domain infrastructure
- Provide advisory and consultation to system development projects on IAM requirements/controls
- Provide technical expertise to Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Azure AD stakeholders (GBS Customers, Service Providers etc)
- Contribute to develop the services
- Contribute to ensure IAM areas are centrally managed, secured and aligned with the company’s governance rulesets
Must have (SEVERAL of the following areas)
- At least 3 years of technical working experience
- At least 1 years of technical working experience with Microsoft Infrastructure operations or IAM area
- Experience with Microsoft Azure as identity provider (Azure AD) and synchronization of user catalogues
- Experience with Windows Server 20XX and Active Directory Domain Services
- Experience on IAM services Primary/Secondary controls, operations and maintenance
- Experience on IAM toolsets
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight
- Motivated, forward learning and willing to learn
- Ability to work in a global team setup and to cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
What We Offer
- Attractive salary and benefit package (cafeteria, year-end bonus, 13th month pay)
- Financial support of trainings, exams, certifications
- Professional development
- Supportive work environment
- Cohesive community
- Mostly home office (4/5 days)
Planned starting time and job location
Küldd be jelentkezésedet most!
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.