F5 Modern App Solution Presales/Engineer
We are looking for an experienced SW DevOps specialist who is open to become pre-sales specialist, or consultant, who will build the bridge between customers and the F5 technologies. You will be responsible for enlightenment of the F5 DevOps solutions (F5 Cloud Services, NGINX, Volterra, Shape Security) in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania regions. Important part of your role will be communication with internal and external partners in the DevOps world, to understand their needs and educating them on how the F5 solutions might help them.
- You will be responsible for enlightenment of the F5 DevOps solutions (F5 Cloud Services, NGINX, Volterra, Shape Security) within the CZ, HU, SK, and RO area.
- Important part of your role will be communication with internal and external partners in the DevOps world, to understand their needs and educating them on how the F5 solutions might help them.
- You will become true F5 evangelist, who will be presenting on events, holding trainings, and managing pre-sales and post sales activities supporting DevOps oriented opportunities.
- You will cooperate closely with Engineers, Business Development Managers, and other specialists. (about 15 people)
- Experience from DevOps and micro-services environment
- Hands-on experience in SW development area
- Experience with CI/CD & DevOps tools and any orchestration technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, Salt, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management and deployment automation tools
- Experience with infrastructure & application monitoring tools
- Understanding the application development lifecycle from idea through final product to maintenance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sales oriented thinking
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) is a must (on the CEFR scale min B2 but no Certification is required)
- Willingness to travel (up to 40 % of work time) the job requires personal presence and building connections in all countries in coverage
What we offer
- Permanent contract with trial period of 3 months
- Informal and open company culture and a team of professionals who are leaders in their field
- Flexible working hours
- Two-component salary fix + bonus component paid quarterly (ratio of fix and bonus approx. 80:20)
- Home-office usually by agreement with the team leader (we work in hybrid mode)
- Career development and technical training, certification (individual support), the possibility of participating in conferences
- Paid leave according to the rules of your country of residence
- Sports / cultural and team activities contribution, meal allowance, and more
Home office / Budapest XIII.
Küldd be jelentkezésedet most!
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.
The knowledge of our staff is our greatest asset, as it ensures the high quality of our services. What could be more important than motivating and developing your colleagues in the long term! We have been Investors in People certified since 2007, and in 2016 we were awarded the title of “Hungary’s Most Outstanding Company” in the category “Organisational and Individual Skills Development”.
Where could you meet us?
Piac&Profit ● Pannon Egyetem ● Óbudai Egyetem ● Hétpecsét Egyesület ● IIP – Magyarország legkiválóbb vállalatai ● Variációk1témára ● ISACA Budapest Chapter ● Metropolitan Egyetem ● Tímár László esettanulmányi verseny ● Hungarian Service and Outsourcing Association tagság ● AmCham