Storage System Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated engineer, responsible for overall multiple Vendor’s Storage technologies. System support and implementation of technical cases for partners, implementation of EC (Expert Center) services mainly in the area of storage or cloud.
The ideal candidate understands the needs of customers and ensures technical cooperation with the sales department, working with the team leader.
- Professional support at all stages of the technical case or service of the Expert Center
- System support and implementation of technical cases
- Storage projects implementation and documentation
- Preparation of price quotations (consulting and project scaling)
- Provide technical overview to partners via presentations
- High degree of personal courage and motivation to succeed
Must to have
- Technical qualification/experience in IT infrastructure and storage
- Knowledge of servers, data storages, SAN and Ethernet networks
- Experience with training, work on projects, consultations, service activities, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration or engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work independently and in team
- Ability to work with high engagement and bring projects to the final state
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must also be fluent Hungarian as this role supports local channel partners
Nice to have
- Cloud solutions expertise like Azure, AWS
- Higher education, technical direction advantage
- Knowledge of „NetApp” „EMC”, „IBM storage”, „HP Storage”, Dell Storage might be an advantage
What we offer
- Financial support of trainings, exams, certifications
- Attractive salary and benefit package (company car, cafeteria)
- Supportive work environment
- Cohesive community
- Partly home office
Planned starting time and job location
Budapest XIII / Home office
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.