Senior Project Manager, IT Infrastructure
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to work for our multinational client. The purpose of this position is to serve internal clients in efficient and cost-effective ways, considering not just strategic projects, but also business requests around the globe by managing mainly IT Infrastructure related projects within Europe.
- Project management for selected projects identified by manager
- Financial / budget control function for projects under his/her supervision (in cooperation with controlling)
- Overall responsibility for delivering projects under his/her supervision / quality assurance
- Project progress reporting for all projects under his/her supervision or quality assurance
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the timely and smooth execution of projects
- Conduct assessments to assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Enforce/ improve project methodology guidelines.
- College or University (IT / Business Degree or Equivalent)
- 8+ years’ experience in similar role as Project Manager
- 10 years relevant work experience
- IS / IT service delivery of corporate or shared services organization
- Experience in a multinational IT environment
- Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries
- PMI certification (preferred)
- Agile Project Management methodologies (advantage)
- Solid technical background in understanding and/or hands-on experience in Infrastructure
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
What we offer
- Attractive salary and benefit package (cafeteria, year-end bonus, 13th month pay)
- Financial support of trainings, exams, certifications
- Professional development
- Supportive work environment
- Cohesive community
- Mostly home office (4/5 days)
Planned starting time and job location
Home office / Székesfehérvár / Budapest
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.
Where could you meet us?
Piac&Profit ● Pannon Egyetem ● Óbudai Egyetem ● Hétpecsét Egyesüle ● IIP – Magyarország legkiválóbb vállalatai ● Variációk1témára ● ISACA Budapest Chapter ● Metropolitan Egyetem ● Tímár László esettanulmányi verseny ● Hungarian Service and Outsourcing Association tagság ● AmCham