Junior Asset Manager
We are looking for a Junior Asset Manager who will take part in the everyday synchronization between the IT and Finance departments through the operation of IT Asset Lifecycle Management processes.
- Takes care of telecommunication related assets and subscription inventory/handover
- Controls all the related financials
- Guides 3rd party companies and sponsors during divestiture projects
- Plans, prepares, and drives projects in co-operation with vendor technical contact person and UC team
- Collects and analyses the business needs, establishes connectivity
- Coordinates the financial processes (recharged expenses and chargebacks) through cross-department communication and collaboration
- Reviews financial reports to find ways to reduce costs
- Compiles and presents asset management reports to senior executives.
Must to have
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business administration or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in asset management/ IT project management or related field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Working knowledge of business and data intelligence software (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Fluent with (business) English
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Skilled in negotiation and project management
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Results orientation and prioritization
- Ability to quickly understand and map complex structures
What we offer
- Mentoring, supportive team
- Professional development
- In-house trainings
- Team building programs
Planned starting time and job location
Budapest XIII. / Home office
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.