Finance Assistant (Asset Management)
We are looking for Finance Assistant who will take part in the everyday synchronization between the IT and Finance departments through the operation of IT Asset Lifecycle Management processes.
- Assists the asset manager during the management of telecommunication related assets and subscription inventory/handover
- Plans, prepares, and drives projects related to invoices in co-operation with vendors and other departments of the company
- Follows up POs
- Keeps contacts with various vendors while placing orders, checking incoming and outgoing invoices
- Prepares financial statements, business activity reports and forecasts
- Reviews financial reports to find ways to reduce costs
- Compiles and presents asset management reports to senior executives.
Must to have
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business administration or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in Finance/Asset Management or field preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Working knowledge of business and data intelligence software (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Fluent with (business) English
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Results orientation and prioritization
- Ability to quickly understand and map complex structures
What we offer
- Mentoring, supportive team
- Professional development
- In-house trainings
- Team building programs
- Part-time or full-time job according to individual need
Planned starting time and job location
Budapest XIII. / Home office
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.