We are looking for experienced Cloud Architect to work for our multinational client. Cloud Architect, in Cloud Architecture Team (as part of IT Solution Architecture Team) will be allocated to CRP programs and other BA specific Cloud Infrastructure initiatives. The role will be focusing on project support, strategy development and 3rd party management tasks. Additionally, he/she acts as a Subject Matter Expert in various Technologies.
- Responsible for bridging the gaps between complex business problems and solutions in the cloud
- Responsible for adopting cloud computing technologies, infrastructure and applications to meet the organizations requirements
- Leads the planning, design, and engineering of enterprise-level infrastructure and platforms, application integrations related to cloud computing
- Participate in developing and maintaining IT infrastructure strategy and associated roadmap
- Maintain design documents of systems in production
- Operating as a champion for DevOps practices across the organization, providing solution design and implementation guidance, coaching, mentoring, and technical support
- 3+ years of experience with public, private, and hybrid cloud services and the planning, development
- Experience in a multinational IT environment
- BS degree in Informatics or related
- Azure, AWS certificate
- ITIL Foundation
- Experience with operating complex distributed cloud application stack
- Experience with public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Migration and integration of applications and services from on-premises infrastructure to cloud-based Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service services
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture and the basics of IT budgeting
- Track record of delivering applications and cloud-based infrastructure delivery in an agile environment
- Knowledge in various branching/merging methodologies and release procedures
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (ARM Templates/Terraform/CloudFormation)
- Collaboration with members and managers all other IT organization structures
- Contribute in preparation, planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to a project.
- Experience with infrastructure operations and processes associated with IT service management
- Fluency in English (verbal, written)
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools (Bamboo, VSTS, TeamCity)
- Experience with major scripting/programming language (Python, C#, Powershell etc.)
- Experience in shared service environment is preferred
- Cloud application development experience
What we offer
- Attractive salary and benefit package (cafeteria, year-end bonus, 13th month pay)
- Financial support of trainings, exams, certifications
- Professional development
- Supportive work environment
- Cohesive community
- Home office opportunities
Planned starting time and job location
Home office / Székesfehérvár / Budapest
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.
Where could you meet us?
Piac&Profit ● Pannon Egyetem ● Óbudai Egyetem ● Hétpecsét Egyesület ● IIP – Magyarország legkiválóbb vállalatai ● Variációk1témára ● ISACA Budapest Chapter ● Metropolitan Egyetem ● Tímár László esettanulmányi verseny ● Hungarian Service and Outsourcing Association tagság ● AmCham