Active Directory Services, IAM Infrastructure Specialist
We are looking for experienced IAM Specialist to work for our multinational client. The candidates will be responsible for maintain and develop Active Directory Services infrastructure and operations both in on-premises Active Directory and cloud Azure Active Directory.
- Development of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory solutions within projects
- Analyse and resolve Directory Services issues (including both on-premises and cloud)
- Support the implementation and maintenance of IAM controls and toolsets
- Ensure stable global operations of our client enterprise domain with a high degree of automation (DevOps)
- Provide advisory and consultation to system development projects on IAM requirements/controls
- Provide technical expertise to Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Azure AD stakeholders (GBS Customers, Service Providers etc)
- Relevant university degree
- At least 8 years of technical working experience
- At least 5 years of technical working experience with Microsoft AD/Azure AD Infrastructure operations
- Preferably Certified on Windows Server / AD or Azure AD
- Experience with Microsoft Azure as identity provider (Azure AD) and deep knowledge in Active Directory Services (AD DS, DNS, PKI, ADConnect)
- Experience with Windows Server 20XX
- Experience with Powershell/Azure CLI
- Experience with practical ITSM/ITIL tools and processes
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight.
- Motivated, forward leaning and willing to learn
- Ability to work in a global team setup and to cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
What we offer
- Attractive salary and benefit package (cafeteria, year-end bonus, 13th month pay)
- Financial support of trainings, exams, certifications
- Professional development
- Supportive work environment
- Cohesive community
- Mostly home office (4/5 days)
Planned starting time and job location
Home office / Székesfehérvár / Budapest
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.
Where could you meet us?
Piac&Profit ● Pannon Egyetem ● Óbudai Egyetem ● Hétpecsét Egyesüle ● IIP – Magyarország legkiválóbb vállalatai ● Variációk1témára ● ISACA Budapest Chapter ● Metropolitan Egyetem ● Tímár László esettanulmányi verseny ● Hungarian Service and Outsourcing Association tagság ● AmCham