What shoud you know about us?
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.
The expertise of our employees is our greatest asset, as we ensure the high quality of our services. What could be more important than motivating and constantly developing colleagues in the long run? Since 2016 we have the qualification of “Investors in People” in Gold level, and in the same year we got the title "Hungary's Best Company" in the category of Organizational and Individual Skills Development.
We think in the long run, we strive for an attractive career and provide a good work environment for both our clients and our staff at our central office.
Join to our team as a Client Programmer!
If you want to continue your carrier at a huge company getting relevant support for your personal and technical development, apply to the Client Programmer position provided by us!
You will be responsible for application development and maintaining programs for client/server environment.
Given the current situation your onboarding will be online, thus the position will be remote.
- Taking part in ongoing projects
- Responsible for buildup interface; upload functions; production roll out
- Code management in agile environment
- Supporting EU and North American customers
- On call duty /appr. 1 week per month
What we offer:
- Professional development
- Different training opportunities
- Six-month long Knowledge Transfer
- Flexible environment
- Supportive team during and after onboarding
- Experience in developing and maintaining programs for a client/server environment
- Experience in application Support
- Experience in VB.NET, ASP.NET and MS SQL
- Experience in C#, UI/UX design
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Coordination & Teamwork, Customer Orientation
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Allegro, Openlink and callroom applications
- Embedded database code (stored procedures, triggers, etc.)
Online onboarding and remote office currently
(Later on Budapest, 13th district / home office)
Planned start time