Cisco Security System Engineer
We are currently looking for a Cisco Security System Engineer, a highly motivated self-starter, responsible for overall Cisco Security technologies.
The main responsibilities are design and implementation of technical cases with system support for partners, implementation of EC (Expert Center) services mainly in the area of security.
Understanding the needs of customers and ensuring technical cooperation with the sales department are inevitable in this position.
- Professional support at all stages of the technical case or service of the Expert Center (EC) – support of the current business situation, analysis and definition of demand and cooperation with the business team; identification of other business opportunities
- Security and Cisco projects design, implementation, and documentation
- Provide technical overview to partners via presentations
- High degree of personal courage and motivation to succeed
- Loyalty to the business
Must to have
- At least 5 years’ experience in Networking, especially in security
- CCNP certification or equivalent knowledge
- Experience with projects, consultations, service activities, etc.
- Ability to work independently and teamwork
- Ability to work with high engagement and bring projects to the final state
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must also be fluent in local language as this role supports local channel partners
Nice to have
- CCNP Security certification
- Experienced in Virtualization/Cloud based Infrastructure
- Knowledge of F5 solutions
- Higher education, technical direction
What we offer
- International technical team support
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Performance bonus
- Friendly and dynamic team
- Professional development opportunities (in Cisco networking and/or technical management)
- Possibility of home office
Planned starting time and job location
Budapest XIII. / Home office
We are a mid-sized company based in Budapest, interested in IT outsourcing services, active in many European countries.
We are on a number of platforms in the IT market, in addition to our core activities as hardware and software development, information security consulting and auditing, we deal with the IT operations of smaller companies and we also carry out educational activities in higher education institutions.